Cloud Computing Education and Training
“Cloud Computing – Does Your Business Have A Plan?” We can help.
You have responsibility to maximize the contribution Cloud computing can offer your business and also to develop an actionable path forward. Are you asking yourself the following questions?
“What does Cloud Computing mean to my business?”
- How do I maximize return on existing capital investments of my physical infrastructure?
- How do I dramatically reduce my development time-to-market while reducing operational cost and management complexity?
- How do I capitalize on the architectural change underway fueling the growth of next generation web-scale applications?
“How can I shape Cloud Computing to enhance my business?”
- My business units are increasingly turning to public clouds as their default choice to procure infrastructure and develop applications. How do I win their confidence back by delivering a similar, flexible, secure, and scalable offering? How do I regain control of my infrastructure?
- I like the low-cost, elastic compute service model of the public cloud. How do I incorporate these service offerings into my IT portfolio and deliver a differentiated business model and set of cloud-based services to my business?
If you are asking yourself questions like these, Nimbula Professional Services can help. Using Nimbula’s unique cloud deployment methodology, we will help your organization:
- Deliver low-touch infrastructure and take the complex out of Cloud. We take the guesswork out of designing, building, and deploying private, public or hybrid clouds. We will help you build and execute a pragmatic and prescriptive approach to Cloud computing to benefit your long-term infrastructure and business goals.
- Reduce Costs and Simplify Operations. We can maximize your investments in existing infrastructure. We will enable your organization to operate at dramatically increased levels of operational efficiency through a successful implementation of our product.
- Accelerate Business Innovation. Our cloud computing software will help you accelerate the development and management of tomorrow’s web-scale applications. We maximize business productivity by bridging the gap between your development and operations teams.
To accelerate these key outcomes we offer Enterprise and Service Provider focused services across three functional areas: Consulting, Education, and Support services. Our services and expertise are shaped to fit individual client’s circumstances and starting points.
Nimbula provides consulting services that will help you maximize business value from today’s cloud computing use cases. We offer evaluation, design, and implementation services tailored to fit your needs. Let us help you get started.
Education and Training Services
Nimbula provides technical training and certification programs that build and recognize product knowledge and expertise on the Nimbula’s Cloud Operating System technology. Review our training curriculum and request a class today.
Nimbula provides a comprehensive package of support services. Users can interact with Nimbula engineers and other users via the Community forums and can log support requests via the helpdesk. The Nimbula helpdesk is available to all support users, with guaranteed response times determined by service level type.