We are committed to protecting your personal information and respecting your privacy
The kind of information we collect from you online depends on how you decide to use our website or services. If you choose simply to browse our site, you will not need to submit any personal information at all. However, you might choose to provide us with your personally identifiable information by such means as e-mailing us, sending us your resume, or filling out certain forms on our website.
Our system may also gather certain technical data about your visit, which helps us understand better how our site is being used and how we can improve it. This automatically gathered information does not identify you personally; it may include your computer's IP or "Internet Protocol" address, as well as statistics about how visitors navigate through our site.
- E-mail Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you choose to contact us by e-mail, we will keep your contact information private although we may use it to respond to your message. No confidentiality will apply to the subject matter of your message, however, so we recommend that you do not send us any ideas or suggestions that you consider proprietary or confidential. All e-mail content (except your contact information) will be treated as volunteered to Nimbula for our use in any manner.
- Solicited Information: We may ask our visitors for personal information through forms on our website for registering for events, joining our mailing list, becoming a business partner, or inquiring about product sales. The personal information you choose to provide on these forms, which would typically include your name, company name, and contact information, may be used by Nimbula in a manner consistent with the stated purpose of the given form. In addition, we may use visitor responses for non-personal assessment of their preferences so we can tailor our site's contents to better suit the tastes and needs of our audience. If we intend to use or share your personal information for any other purposes, we will notify you of that purpose and give you a chance to opt out before you submit your information. For example, if you are asked for your e-mail address, we will not add it to any automatic mailing lists unless we've asked for permission to do so.
- Employment Opportunities: Our site may provide you with a means for submitting your resume or other personal information for consideration for employment opportunities at Nimbula. Personal information received through resume submissions will be kept confidential. We may contact you for additional information to supplement your resume, and we may use your information within Nimbula, or keep it on file for future use, as we make our hiring decisions.
- Automatically Gathered Data: We may use the non-personal information gathered automatically by our system--such as computer IP addresses, the kind of browsers our viewers are using, and a record of the pages viewed on our site--so we can understand how to make our site more convenient and useful to our audience. We may also share this information, in aggregate form, with parties we hire to help us perform our business.
- Transfer of Data: In order to promote continuity of services and support, if Nimbula's business is acquired or merges with another company, we may transfer the information you've shared with us to the successor company. In the unlikely event that we cease business operations, we may similarly transfer this data to another company that offers comparable products or services. The use and disclosure of transferred data may be governed by the privacy practices of the successor company.
Managing your privacy
As stated above, we will not collect personally identifying information about you without your knowledge, so the decision whether or not to share this information is completely up to you. You may request deletion or modification of your other personal information by contacting us at email@example.com. Note that any deleted information may remain in our data store as a result of routine system back-ups, but we will no longer use that information.
Our website may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that these third-party sites may collect information about you, and that they operate according to their own privacy practices. If you have any questions about linking to our site, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Children's privacy protection
Nimbula, its website, and its products are not directed to children. We will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under 13.
If you have any additional questions about Nimbula's privacy policies, you may contact us by e-mail at email@example.com. This site is owned and operated by Nimbula, Inc.